Friday, November 13, 2015

Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

During my recent stay in Khao Lak for the November 2015 PADI IDC I stayed at Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak for the first time and I was pleased with it.
The location is excellent, many restaurants and shops are within walking distance and the dive center I work with is next door.
The room was also good, big, clean and everything I need, a fridge, hot water in the shower, a table for my computer with wifi and a nice balcony with a view over the mountains at the back. The rooms in the back are quieter compared to the rooms at the road side.
With 33 rooms they have a choice, with options for air conditioned rooms or fan rooms and breakfast is included.
There's also a parking lot, so very convenient indeed. The beach is about a 10-15 minute walk away and the hotel does not have a pool.

A great option if you book a live aboard trip departing from Khao Lak for a very reasonable price or if you are staying in town and don't need something fancy but convenient for a good price.

Booking by AGODA

Booking by HOTELS COMBINED


Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

Guest room

Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

Guest room

Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

Exterior with the rooms at the back, with the parking area at Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

Exterior with the restaurant

Srichada Hotel, Khao Lak

Balcony at my room

No comments: